Foosball tables come in different shapes as well as in different sizes so that it is obvious that the rod length of the table also varies from table to table. One should know the Foosball table rod length because the length of the rod actually determines the distance between the two ends of the table. So in this specific article we will discussing the foosball table rod length and different sizes of its.
Foosball Table Rod Length
As the length and width of the table vary so the rod length also varies but a standard table of 54-56 inches long has a 5/8-inch ideal length of rod. A foosball table with a longer length gives opportunity to its players to shoot higher as compared to the table with a short length rod.
How Many Rods Does a Foosball Table Have?
Mostly the standard size of the foosball tables contains 8 rods but as the size of table decreases or increases so the number of the rods also fluctuate. Apart from the variation of the table sizes there might be 4, 6 and 8 rods in a table. Smaller table contains 4 rods while bigger tables contain 6 to 8 rods.
Foosball Table Rods Material:
The rods of the foosball are made up of alloy steel or you can say chrome plated steel which come up with three types: hollow, solid and telescoping rods. In all of them solid steel rods are the best rod for your foosball table.
Best Foosball Rod Length for a Table:
The height of the foosball table as well as the length of the rods both essential factors for playing foosball like a pro. Most of the standard foosball tables come up with a length of 54 to 56 inch long having 34 to 36 inches height and their width is about 29 to 30 inches. So, for this type of table the rod length must be in between 5 to 8 inches for higher shoots. But there are also some other sizes in foosball tables.
Different Foosball Table Rod Length | Pros & Cons
As there are different lengths for different sizes of tables so there must be some pros and cons of these rod length let’s have an overview of it,
- Long rods are for big foosball tables.
- This allows the players to shoot higher.
- These rods as well as tables are space taking.
- These rods give more stability to its players.
- These rods are for standard size tables.
- These rods give its players an average shoot power.
- These are pocket friendly as compared to the long rods.
- These are less space taking then the long rods as well as long tables.
- These rods are used for smaller or folded foosball tables.
- These are easy to play as well as easy to set up.
- The player does not have to stretch his body while playing with short rods.
- These smaller rods give less shoot power to its players.
So, this article was about the rod length of foosball tables because it is very important to know the length of the rod as well as the size of the table. A normal 54-to-56-inch foosball table must have 5- to 8-inch-long rods.
These rods are made up of chrome plated steel. The length of these rods plays an important role while playing foosball. The smaller rods give less shoot power to the player while on the other hand the long rods give much more shoot power to the player.